We will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
The Type of Data We Collect
We collect the following type of data from you:
- Basic account information like display name, username, password, email address, and phone number.
- Public information like your time zone, language, location, etc.
- Contact information like phone number and email address. You can control the settings for receiving notifications on your phone number and email address. We also use your contact information to send you information about our services. Your contact information will also be used for marketing to you based on your country’s laws.
- Payment information like credit card or debit card number, expiry details, CVV, and billing address.
- Log data including information like your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, location, device information, etc. The log data helps us to design customized services for you meeting your needs.
What you can do to protect your Data
You should always be cautious when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private because anyone who knows your password may access your account or be compromised if your account is accessed without authority.
- When creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Also, frequently change your password. You can do this accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’, clicking ‘your data’ and selecting ‘change password’.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
How You Control the Data
- You can access or modify your personal data provided to us.
- You have the complete right for deletion or deactivation of your account. When your account is deactivated, your display information, username, public profile, etc. will no longer be visible on our social media network. You can restore your account within 30 days of deactivation if it was wrongfully or accidentally deactivated.
- You can object or withdraw your consent provided to us earlier at any time.
- We provide you the ease of downloading your personal information which you share with us.
How we protect your Data
- encryption of data.
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents.
- daily penetration testing of systems.
- security controls which protect the our IT systems infrastructure and our premises from external attack and unauthorised access.
- internal policies setting out our data security rules for our personnel.
- regular training for our employees.
Children and Data Collection
Our services are not meant for children. You will be unable to use our services if you are below 16 years of age. We don’t collect personal data for children knowingly. If it comes to our attention that personal information of a child below 16 years has been received by us inadvertently, then we immediately delete such information. You should be at least 16 years and above for providing informed consent to us for using our services.
We implement the latest security features for safeguarding your personal information. Our systems are regularly monitored for any potential vulnerabilities and threats. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information which you share with us. There is no guarantee that the data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.